Wondering how to become a CEO in bitlife? If you follow the steps in this guide you’ll get into business school and become a CEO in no time!
Becoming a CEO in Bitlife isn’t that hard if you know how to do it. You can simply follow the steps in our walkthrough and become CEO in no time. We’re going to write this guide from the perspective of starting a new life. Since everybody is at a different stage in their current life, it’s much easier to write a comprehensive guide if we assume you’ll start a new life.
The 12 steps to follow to become a CEO in Bitlife
- Start a new life. Stats do not matter too much when going for a CEO job, but high smarts (and other stats) are always good to have. Since rerolling is so quick we recommend you to reroll a few times until you have a life with decent starting stats.
- Continue your early life like normal & study hard.
- When it’s time to go to university choose the “Finance” major. If the Finance major is not available you can go for Information Systems and become a stockbroker. This will still allow you to become CEO eventually because you can still get a corporate job with it. (tip: try to apply for a scholarship to pay for it. Even if you get rejected there’s no harm in it and it will save you a lot of money if you do get it.)
- Keep studying hard throughout your Finance major. Once you graduate, seek higher education and apply to business school. (tip: Once again, apply for a scholarship.)
- Once you graduate from business school, go to the job listings and apply for a corporate job (e.g. business analyst). If you follow the previous steps you should get hired for the job.
- Keep working the job until you get promoted to Assistant Vice President. If you do not get promoted after 15 years, resign from your job and look for the assistant vice president job in the job listings.
- Keep working until you get promoted to Vice President.
- Keep on going until you get the promotion to First Vice President.
- Work until you’re promoted to Senior Vice President.
- Eventually, if you’ll keep working you’ll get the promotion to Executive Vice President.
- Work until you’re promoted to Managing Director.
- Just keep working (one last time, we promise) until you get promoted to CEO!
And now you’ve finally become the CEO!
No corporate jobs available?
It happens sometimes that you finish business school and there are no corporate jobs available. If this is the case for you, you can follow this easy trick to refresh the available jobs.
- Close the app
- Restart it
- Check the available jobs again
If you keep doing this, there should be a corporate job available eventually.
What about the other decisions?
There are many other decisions you’ll have to make during your life, but only the ones we’ve highlighted in our 12 steps impact your chances of becoming a CEO. You are free the choose the rest of them how you want to.
If you follow the 12 steps we’ve set out above becoming a CEO in bitlife is a piece of cake. All of this can be done in less than 7 minutes. We hope you found the guide helpful, and if you have any questions or are stuck somewhere feel free to leave a comment and we’ll help you out.
Also check out some of our other guides and how-to’s for Bitlife